Re: F14 wallpapers, request for feedback and submissions

On 07/16/2010 04:35 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-07-16 at 14:41 +0100, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
>> On 07/16/2010 06:40 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>

>>> What is it about these ones that appealed to you?
>>
>> 1. The graphic quality.
>
> What do you mean about the graphic quality? Saying you liked it, and
> saying it was good quality, unfortunately don't help us understand what
> about them appealed to you, because different folks interpret visual
> works differently.
>
>> 2. High definition of the object (DNA, Ballon, Sun, Rocket trails)
>
> You mean the resolution?

What I liked in those wallpapers is the focus in one object that
represent a specific fedora version without ignoring the rest of the
graphic .

I meant with high quality / definition: the specific object looks real
with a fedora touch ie: blue.

Sorry I'm not good in design terminology!

--
Athmane Madjoudj