Re: F14 wallpapers, request for feedback and submissions

 On 07/16/2010 03:31 PM, Suvayu Ali wrote:
> On Thursday 15 July 2010 02:59 PM, Christofer C. Bell wrote:
>> I've really enjoyed all of the default desktops from Fedora Core 1 through
>> Fedora 13, but I have to say that the default wallpaper chosen for Fedora 14
>> is something I'll have to change, it's simply too dark for my tastes.
> I on the other hand like everything dark. :-p Easier on the eyes when
> you are in front of the monitor for hours at a stretch. I even
> customised my terminal and emacs with dark themes. :)

While I generally prefer dark, the chosen theme feels oppressive to me.
The description didn't resonate with me.  To me, feels more like falling
into an abyss.   For some reason, the movie "Dark City" came to mind
upon viewing the design for the first time.

--
No two persons ever read the same book. -- Edmund Wilson 葛斯克 愛德華 /
台北市八德路四段