Re: Thunderbird Fonts

On 07/15/2010 05:25 PM, jack craig wrote:

> On 07/15/2010 09:58 AM, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
>> I know how to change the font size for the message pane in Thunderbird
>> (^-/^+).  What I'd like to do is reduce the font size in the folders
>> pane (so that I can see more folders in the list).  I looked through the
>> about:config and nothing jumped out at me.  Is this something I can
>> configure (and if not, why not)?
>>

> you do realize that placing your cursor over the mail reading pane and
> doing ctl++ & ctl-- will resize the font?

Yes, I believe I said that in my original email (see my emacs-style
references to control - and control +).  What you call the "mail reading
pane" I called the "message pane".  It can also be changed using VIEW >
ZOOM > ZOOM IN and VIEW > ZOOM > ZOOM OUT.  But, this *only* affects the
text in the message pane.  It does not affect the text in the Folders
pane, nor the text in the header pane (which is the list of emails in
the folder).

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx