Wo, I'm asking RPMfusion how to uninstall Kmod nvidia

As everybody suggested I wrote to RPMFusion on how to make a clean uninstall of Kmod Nvidia. E.g.: suggested by:

Alan Evans, who wrote:
"It is their responsibility to explain how to uninstall that software. Simple."
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-June/376088.html

Todd Zullinger, who wrote:
"If that causes you problems, please talk to the folks at RPMfusion and
offer to help."
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-June/375863.html

Bruno Wolff III, who wrote:

"All of this stuff should be taken up with the RPMFusion developers."

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-June/375971.html