Re: OT: Autocorrection in OOo 3.1.1 and shortcut for navigating in Firefox when zoomed in

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Sam Sharpe <lists.redhat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 14 July 2010 21:25, Marcel Rieux <m.z.rieux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I often use the zoom in Firefox, Is there any way to make Firefox remember a default zoom?
> Is there a keyboard shortcut to navigate to the right of the screen when zoomed in? Always
> using the bottom scrollbar is a pain.

Zooming: Natively, no.
         With an addon, yes: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2592/

Ok. Works fine!

Panning: Yes, unless you don't have direction arrows on your keyboard. Try hitting the Right
         arrow a couple of times.

Arrrgh! I Must have tried every combination with the right arrow, except the arrow alone.

Thanks!