Re: evolution 2.30.2-1

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 18:17 -0500, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
> This is not an evolution problem at all.  I have several packages that
> are not updating.  I am going to close this thread out and start
> another one on yum.

OT, but you might want to check your quoting options. I'm finding this
thread increasingly hard to understand as you aren't following the usual
conventions in this respect (see the present message for an example). In
Evolution, look under Preferences->Composer Preferences->Reply Style.
You appear to have it set to Inline (Outlook Style), which is not really
suitable for long threads on mailing lists.

poc