mdadm / dracut: not enough devices / rd_NO_MD.

Hi --

I had a soft raid level 0 running and I started having problems when I
switched to fc13. The first disk in the array always is missing its
superblock.
I can put new disks in or switch the order and the same thing happens
on reboot. I must be missing something (loose screw maybe). Here is
how I build it, any suggestions would be great:

(I did find that adding rd_NO_MD to the kernel line was a temp fix, so
mdadm doesn't try to autoassemble the raid)

1. fdisk /dev/sdb, use the whole disk for partition sdb1, t=fd (raid),
write, sync
    fdisk /dev/sdc, use the whole disk for partition sdc1, t=fd
(raid), write, sync
    fdisk /dev/sdd, use the whole disk for partition sdc1, t=fd
(raid), write, sync
    fdisk /dev/sde, use the whole disk for partition sde1, t=fd
(raid), write, sync

2. mdadm --create --verbose /dev/md0 --level=0 --raid-devices=4 /dev/sd[bcde]1

    msg: md0: detected capacity change 0 to nnnnn
            md0: unknow partition table

3. mkfs.ext4 /dev/md0

4. mount /dev/md0 /mnt
    (works fine)

5. Then reboot, I get on console, everytime:

dracut: mdadm: Not enough devices....
/dev/md/host.domain:0

Seem there is info kept  on the disk info about a prior config. I've
read about --zero-superblock, but when in the above steps and how
would you run it? Do you run it on a specific partition or on
/dev/md0? any help would be great!

thanks,

-- g