Re: /sbin/init Initrd

Ty for reply Jackson,

but try to unpack the initrd.img what in embedded inside fedora 8 CDROM,
it's a binary...

2010/7/10 Kevin J. Cummings <cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 07/10/2010 11:03 AM, Emilio Fernandes wrote:
> Ty foi reply,
>
> but i need the source code of /sbin/init of initrd.img.

So, execute the commands that Chris typed on *your* machine and get
*your* information:

rpm -qif /sbin/init

Read the output and determine the *NAME* of the source RPM it was built
from.  Then find/download *that* .src.rpm.  www.pbone.net can be your
friend.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx

Emilio Seidel Fernandes
Tec. Desenvolvimento de Sistemas Distribuídos - UTFPR Curitiba