[F13] KeyboardSignal not working (Upstart/init)

	Hello Fedora Users!

Similar to Control-Alt-Delete triggering a "reboot", I would like
to configure Control-Alt-Insert to run "poweroff" when I'm on a
regular Linux console (no GDM or other graphics stuff running).

Up to Fedora 8, that was easy. Just put this to /etc/inittab:

	ci::kbrequest:/sbin/shutdown -t3 -h -P now

And run this is /etc/rc.d/rc.local:

	# 82 + 110 are the two Insert keys on regular PC keyboards
	cat << EOF
	control alt keycode  82 = KeyboardSignal
	control alt keycode 110 = KeyboardSignal
	EOF
	) | loadkeys

In Fedora 10 to 12 (upstart), I had to put this in /etc/event.d/kbdrequest:

	start on kbdrequest
	exec /sbin/shutdown -h -P now "Control-Alt-Insert pressed"

But what about Fedora 13?

I tried to create /etc/init/control-alt-insert.conf like this:

	start on keyboard-signal
	exec /sbin/shutdown -h -P now "Control-Alt-Insert pressed"

But I would not ask here if it worked. ;-)
The keyboard map seems to be okay. If I configure Control-Alt-Insert
to output a simple string like "Hello World", that works perfectly fine
on all Linux text consoles.

It's Upstart's "init" process that doesn't seem to recognize the
KeyboardSignal event in Fedora 13. Instead of "start on keyboard-signal"
I've also tried "start on kbdrequest" and "start on kbrequest". No luck.
I tried pressing Control-Alt-Insert on all six console ttys. No luck.

What's wrong here?

	Help appreciated ... Andreas