Lost my 3D and don't no where to find it !?!

Hi;

Installed Fedora 13 with nouveau driver and added
mesa-dri-drivers-experimental. Played around with compiz then removed
nouveau and replaced it with nvidia to see how that would look.
Preferred the look I got with nouveau, removed nvidia and reinstalled
nouveau and mesa-dri-drivers-experimental. My 3D is no longer recognized
by compiz.

rpm -qi says both drivers are installed.

lsmod | grep  mesa-dri-drivers-experimental returns nothing
lsmod | grep nouveau shows driver

Does anybody know what is happening and how to fix it?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 13, Gnome 2.30.2