Re: Bug in mailing lists; unfriendly to non-subscribers

Tim:
>> It doesn't double up the *to* addresses, when I reply here.  I second
>> the motion that it's most likely to be a gmail problem.  Either what it
>> does, or how you're using it.

Tom H:
> Thanks for the info.
>
> The way that I am using it?! LOL

Well, it had to be one of those two options, and was a brilliant chance
to shove a joke in.  ;-)  An awful lot of mailing problems are down to
how people use their clients (pressing the wrong buttons, filling their
own details into the preferences incorrectly, etc.).

I can't see why it should happen, it hasn't happened here, and I saw
nothing in the posts to suggest a reason why it should.  I am inclined
to believe it's most likely to be another one of those gmail oddities.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.