Re: Missing ephiphany plugin?

I respond to your heartfelt plea. :-)

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 14:33:47 -0400
Steve Blackwell <zephod@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 08:53:54 -0400
> Steve Blackwell <zephod@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 22:09:31 -0400
> > Steve Blackwell <zephod@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > I think I'm missing a plugin or two for ephiphany.
> > >
> > > After upgrading from F11->F12 some web pages display blank areas
> > > where (presumably) a picture should be. An example is
> > >
> > > http://www.licklibrary.com/classifieds_rolandad.aspx

F12 x86_64, Gnome.  Epiphany, which I don't use but have installed,
starts fine.  Upon loading the page above it gets a segmentation fault.
This could just have to do with configuration, but seems like a problem.
I think you should open a bugzilla.

> > BTW this page is OK in Firefox.

here too

> Hmmm... No answers.
>
> Perhaps it is because no one cares?

I suspect this is the right one.  I just don't use this browser, and
because FF works (for you too), it seems low priority.