Server hangs

Dear all,

We have installed Fedora Linux 8.0 on our server and we have a web based application running on DB MySql. The server hangs very frequently(atleast once a day). All operations come to stand still including the keyboard and mouse etc.. We need to hard boot the system again to make the server up and running.

Please help us to overcome this issue.

Regards

J.Srinivasan

Chief Executive Officer