Re: Linux Games for Kids

Tim wrote:
<snip>

> Doesn't work, it instantly redirects to
<snip>

well, as stated in my post, it was from my bookmarks. so i will delete it
because it is from 2008.

what i did find with a google linux advanced search of;

  'game site:fedoraproject.org'

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=game&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=fedoraproject.org&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images&btnmeta%3Dsearch%3Dlinux=

576 hits. tho i noted on in first 100, a lot are shown in;

  archive.fedoraproject.org

a quick check of 1 of links, showed a link of 'games and entertainment', which
produced this page;

http://archive.fedoraproject.org/pub/archive/fedora/linux/extras/6/ppc/repoview/games.group.html

to cut a long bit of searching short and due to recent changing and rewriting
of a lot pages, i went to wiki and did a search for games;

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=games&fulltext=Search

which i changed with 'next 500' to find that there are 415 games listed;

http://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&ns0=1&ns4=1&ns6=1&ns12=1&ns14=1&ns106=1&ns108=1&ns110=1&ns112=1&ns114=1&ns116=1&redirs=0&search=games&limit=500&offset=0

hopefully, op will be able to find something suitable among them.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.