Re: evolution-data-server

Yes, all working for me now. Thank you!

--
Chris Kloiber

On 06/29/2010 11:54 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:43:00 -0400
Chris Kloiber<ckloiber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Why is evolution-data-server still broken after this much time, and
is anything being done to correct it? I'm guessing all the
dependencies must be rebuilt against the new package.

Yes. I think all of them have now been rebuilt and pushed out this
morning. As soon as mirrors sync we should be back on track.

Hopefully autoqa and critical path setups will be in place before
something like this happens again.

kevin