Method to upgrade from live install to DVD install package setup?

I installed Fedora 13 from the live CD and have found many packages
missing that would be installed with the normal process from the DVD
images.

Normally, I do use the DVD and do a preupgrade on one test machine and a
clean install on another and usually use the clean install setup after figuring
all the differences.

In this case, I am 17 timezones behind my normal location (GMT+10 to
GMT-7), so don't have the access to systems I normally do.

So, far I've installed the OpenOffice, Samba to get printing to a windows box,
and found that ftp wasn't install by default?

Only solution might be to reinstall from a DVD image, but that means doing
all the updates again.

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  mailto:msetzerii@xxxxxxxxx
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
SETI         9763292.210122   |   EINSTEIN     4142549.740851
ROSETTA      2027290.462519   |   ABC          1443090.360569