Re: fedora 13 so many bugs

On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 22:15 -0700, solarflow99 wrote:

> Well, I used F-12 and it worked perfectly, so it is definitely
> something to do with x86 F-13's anaconda.  seems strange i'm the only
> one to encounter this.  I tried both with a HD and DVD install, the
> media was tested and she shasum matched, so I dont know why...
> I never did find an updates.img with all the cumulative fixes included
> which might have helped.  I am doing this on a HP P-4 2.8Ghz 1GB 80G
> IDE, memtest86 passed
----
I find it is necessary to burn images at the slowest speed possible when
you are burning on one computer and installing on another - differences
when different CD/DVD drives are being used and for some reason, there
is not much tolerance for read errors during the installation.

Craig

believed to be clean.