Re: bootloader lost

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 09:09 +0530, anees a a wrote:
> I had fedora installed on system
> i installed windows7 after that
> now i lost bootloader of fedora & i cant access fedora now
> there is no option of live cd in fedora installation disk
> but only rescue installed system option
> pls suggest solutions to boot fedora

This is a common occurrence scince Windows replaces the fedora boot..
You need to go into rescue mode if you have a DVD and mount your boot
partition, chroot to that partition and run grub-install after adding :

title Other
        rootnoverify (hd0,0)
        chainloader +1
for booting the Win 7.

hd0,0 may have to be changed depending where you put the Win 7.