Re: Left mouse button stops working periodically

On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 13:39:42 -0400
Genes MailLists wrote:

>    This does not fix the problem of mouse disassociating - tho the many
> many log messages are now gone. However, mouse disconnects randomly and
> careful rebooting of mouse (or laptop) are only way to restore the
> connection.

I had hoped bluetooth had gotten better since the last time I
tried, but I guess not. I have a bluetooth dongle that will
operate in "usb" mode, which is the only reliable way I can
get my bluetooth keyboard to work. It means the dongle can only
talk to the keyboard, and nothing else, but at least when
appearing to be a usb keyboard rather than a bluetooth one
it operates reliably. Perhaps there is some obscure setting
you can use to make your mouse look like a usb mouse and
solve the problem that way?