Re: Fedora 13 live-cd doesn't boot on HP 6930p

At what speeds?
At lowest speed and normal speed, same problem, fedora 13 would not boot (same problem with DVD and live CD).
I have burned many other distros with the same softwares in the past, including Fedora 12, Ubuntu, Lime, Debian, Slackware, and never had one fail to boot till Fedora 13. Was starting to think my burner was dying till it worked burning via Windows...