Bogged down in Wine

	I got overtired and careless, and tried to do something about the
workspace switcher on the wrong F13 machine (one where it was working
fine).

	Now the boot messages stop at "Registering binary handler for
Windows applications," and the machine seems never to finish booting --
except that I can ssh into it over my LAN.

	What do I need to do??