hp-setup and samba printin g to a Windows 7 machine

I am trying to setup F13 machine to print to a Windows 7 machine using
samba.

I use system-cups-printer and setup the HP Laserjet 1020 printer using
the samba command:
smb://<username>:<passwd>@WORKGROUP/<machinename>/<printername>

F13 has hp 1020 as a device choice. The printed file appears in the
Windows 7 printer queue but no printing occurs. Instead I get the
following error:
Printer 'HPLaserJ' : printer requires a binary plugin. run 'hp-setup'

I am mystified what to do. There is no man page for hp-setup and I can't
find any options to use to deal with this error.

Can anyone make a suggestion?