Re: F13 - Advanced Volume control

On Sat, 2010-06-26 at 22:57 +0200, Federico Marziali wrote:
> I tried to play also with the different parameters available through
> the command 'alsamixer -c0', but without success...any hints?

In alsamixer, press F6 to list all soundcards and see if there are any
cards there that pulseaudio doesn't handle properly.

My Logitech USB headset has this kind of problem. I always have to use
alsamixer to find it and turn up the volume. It appears as a separate
soundcard when I press F6 in alsamixer. The numbering of the soundcards
has varied, so I gave up on the -c syntax.

--
birger