Re: Thunderbird 3.1 and enigmail

> You are correct, I stand corrected. The enigmain main page only states
> 32-bit, but when you click on the download page you can get the 64-bit
> version.

addons.mozilla only provides extensions for official package.
And mozilla only provides 32 bits build of Firefox.

All 64 bits package are only "contrib".
enigmail*.xpi is build on Arch Linux with gcc 4.5.0,

An XPI extension is installed in the user profiles.

The RpmFusion (or remi) RPM is always build on fedora, with the same
build system than thunderbird and is available system wide (in all
profiles of all users), for all arch supported by fedora: i386, x86_64
(ppc and ppc64 until F-12)

Remi
(RpmFusion maintainer of enigmail)

P.S.