Re: Sendmail: How does one blacklist annoying spammers?

On 06/26/2010 07:57 PM, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:

> THANKS!  I have implemented the above recommendations
> as well as a few other advices in this posting.
>
> Thanks to all who participated - all very interesting to
> know how others have tackled the their spam issues.
>
> I will report how it all goes for me as I was getting at least
> 250 spam messages a day... it was getting on my nerves :/

  I hope this helps for you ... for me these + careful access controls
works well.

  A good access file, well managed is very helpful too ... for
blacklisting, for whitelisting, for 0s greet pause for known mx'ers etc.

  Hope you cut down some of your spam .. :-)

gene