Re: Thunderbird and other email clients versus Evolution...

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:32:08 -0600
Linuxguy123 wrote:

> What other email clients should I be interested in ?

I personally perfer claws-mail (available in the fedora
repos), but what I really find useful is running the
dovecot IMAP server, and letting the dovecot-pigenhole
plugin do my sorting and filtering at the server level
so things are already in the right IMAP folders when I
start the client, and I can switch to any mail client
anytime I feel like it without having to deal with
exporting or importing mail and doing conversions to
different formats, they just all talk IMAP to the
same server.