F13: Dual Monitors - Apps starting in wrong screen

My setup is a laptop running Fedora 13 with a monitor attached as the second display.  When I start applications in full screen mode, they always are starting on the laptop screen even though the mouse is on the second display.  This is different behavior from Fedora 12 where the application always started in the display that held the mouse cursor.

Sometimes, a program will start in the second display and then flip to the laptop screen within a couple of seconds.

If I use the middle right hand button in the title bar to reduce the size (un-maximize), the application reduces size and appears in the display where the mouse was when the application started, the second monitor.  Maximizing the program size results in the program maximize in the second monitor.

Is this a change in behavior between Fedora 12- and Fedora 13?  Or, do I have a configuration issue?

Laptop:             Toshiba Satellite A305-S6825
Video Card:      Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller
Video Driver:    i915

Laptop screen is configured as the primary display and the monitor is the secondary display.

--
  Steven F. LeBrun

Quote: "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; and the realist adjusts the sails."
     -- Anonymous