Re: Another funny update?

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 23:39:16 -0400,
  Marcel Rieux <m.z.rieux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The day you provide instructions on a page belonging to Fedora/Nouveau
> on how to install Nouveau the same way RPMFusion does for the NVIDIA module,
> I'll give some thought to Nouveau. For now, I must say that I'm quite
> discouraged by your attitude. I feel as if I was discussing nonsense
> on a Debian group.

In some sense you are. All of this stuff should be taken up with the
RPMFusion developers. They are the ones that can help you. If you aren't
able to get support from them, then maybe you should consider not using
their stuff (at least the kmods).

Nouveau works just fine (for 2d and limited 3d) unless YOU break it by
installing nVidia kmod packages from RPMFusion. Since their stuff is
what is breaking things, you should talk to them about how to (conveniently)
unbreak them.