Re: Help getting WiFi working on laptop

I cannot remember the package, but there is a package that will let you run Windows drivers under Linux.  I had to do that to get a wireless card working on an Ubuntu machine (get EMC (www.linuxcnc.org) or something better working on Fedora and we'll talk).

If you can't dredge it up, I'll try to find the name of the package, but I suspect we're about to see a dozen posts with it :)