Curiosity question re Epiphany Browser ?

Hi;

I have been using two Internet Browsers in tandem for 3 or 4 years;
FireFox and Epiphany.  Epiphany has been having intermittent crashes for
about 6 months now.  I have filed bugs and googled for a fix.
Apparently Ubuntu users are having the same problems.

It appears to be a problem with adobe flash.  I would like to get back
to my familiar way of working. That is, FireFox for most things, but
Epiphany for specialized topics.  If I kept things in Epiphany simple
with just a few special bookmarks, I used to be able to quickly 'bop' in
and of topics or sites of particular interest.  I now have to do every
thing through FF.

Does anybody else have these crash problems, and have they been able to
trace down exactly where the problem lies ?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 12, Gnome 2.28