Re: growisofs crashes system (NEVER MIND)

On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 10:36 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> I wrote the absurd blurb below.....  Forget what I said.  I was confused
> on what command I was talking about....

That makes 3 times so far :-)

> Interesting.   Good to know you can recreate the problem without
> actually wasting media.

Not. I get a new coaster each time.

Just updated the kernel so I might have another go if I feel
adventurous. There should be no way a user-space app such as growisofs
can possibly freeze or reboot the system(1), so I'm assuming it's a
driver bug.

poc

1) The difference between theory and practice in theory is less than the
difference between practice and theory in practice.