iPod touch and F13?

Hi,

I just tried plugging my iPod touch on F13, and to my surprise, it did appear on rhythmbox (as advertised on the release notes). However, even though it offers a "create new playlist"�option�on the iPod popup menu and allows me to drag songs to the iPod (it even says it is transferring the files), lists aren't created, and songs don't show on the iPod.

Is there any additional configuration I need to do? Any additional app? Or is it still read-only support?

Regards,

Andre