Re: need permission !!

Hello Okte, Hello everyone,

I have two people who are helping me (upload my translations) already, one of whom is my cousin. The trouble is that I got sick of sending messages and attachments each time I want to make a translation. I find it a horribly time-consuming process. What I really need is to have those permission myself, which will make it much easier for me to translate.

I have already applied for the "Translation CVS Commit Group" and "Translation HG Commit Group", but I'm still waiting to get accepted :-(
If you know anyone who can help me, please help! :-/

My name is    Abdalrahim G. Fakhouri.
Location:    West-Bank, Palestine.
Account:    abdilra7eem
Email:        abdilra7eem@xxxxxxxxx
Languages:    Arabic (native), English (fluent), French (begginer).
Translation:    English to Arabic.
Extra Info. :
P.A. university student - English major, French minor - Linuxer since 2006.