Re: Skype

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:08:24 +0300
jarmo <oh1mrr@xxxxxx> wrote:

> fc12 either. I have two cards, intel-hda and ens-1370 and with
> pulseaudio it is impossiple to set? skype to use one and then use
> another card just for listening music. This pulse***** has made my
> audio use quite limited...

You can install the pulseaudio volume control (pavuctl?).  In that
control you can disable one of the devices in the configuration tab and
then alsa has it.
Gnome: Applications -> Sound and Video -> Mixers -> pulse audio volume
control

Set a device to off, pulseaudio will ignore it from then on.

You have to access it in alsamixer using the card option,
alsamixer -c<number of card>