Re: slow login with sssd and ldap config

thanks for your answer
well i have the problem when i don't set up
ldap_user_search_base and
ldap_group_search_base
but i discovered that ou=Groups,dc=int-evry,dc=fr contains nothing
our posix group are elsewhere
and when i put ldap_group_search_base with the good value i have the
problem again
i guess i have to talk to the ldap guy to see if the data are correctly
indexed.
do u know what i should index on group?