How to specifiy/modify GDM login xrandr settings

I would like to modify the default xrandr settings to swap my two
monitors when GDM displays the login screen.  Do I need to edit some
script in the /etc/gdm/Init/... (or PreSession...) trees, or is there a
cleaner way to drop in a small property setting somewhere?

I'm running Fedora-13, with an NVIDIA NVS-290 driving two monitors.  The
primary monitor (DVI-I-1) which shows the early boot text is on the left
and DVI-I-2 is on the right.  By the time GDM gets into the act, the
xrandr settings assume that DVI-I-1 is on the right, which is very
awkward.

I can fix this once logged on via gnome-display-properties.  Physically
swapping the monitors is not a desired solution.

Regards
-- Charlie