Re: Fedora on netbook with 2GB of storage?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> I managed to install LXDE remix but have only 50MB of free space left :(
> Any suggestions?

A "full distro" is not really appropriate for this machine.
May I suggest DSL, Feather Linux, or Puppy Linux? These
are LiveCD, but can also be installed.

http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/
http://featherlinux.berlios.de/
http://www.puppylinux.com/

Puppy Linux has an interesting option to run from writable
CDs and DVDs, allowing it to port from machine to machine.
Not what you need, but it's just interesting.

For a rather extensive list of LiveCD distros and the space they take up
you could try looking here

http://www.livecdlist.com/

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.