Re: F13 Sadly Unusable

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 09:37:52 -0400
"Brian C. Huffman" <bhuffman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I upgraded to F13 on my Dell Latitude D630
> * Wireless doesn't work - the laptop only gets a multicast address, not
> a valid unicast address
> * Bluetooth DUN still doesn't work.
> * So I go to my docking station so that I can get *some* network, and X
> comes up with the *closed* laptop lid as the primary monitor in a dual
> monitor setup...so I can't see any windows
>
> Wow.  Impressive.

File bugs.

One for the wireless (include the information on what card it is etc and
what is in 'dmesg')
One for the bluetooth (and if things other than DUN work probably start
against NetworkMangler
One for the video (against X giving your video info)

There are always going to be some systems a release breaks - with any OS.
It's not possible to test every combination of hardware on the planet.

Alan