Re: Preupgrade F11 to F13. DBUS issues, gdm shows empty user list, pulse doesn't work.

> Thanks Rahul, but which Wiki page? https://fedorahosted.org/preupgrade/
> doesn't say this, and neither do the rpm info and the README in the
> package, so they would also need to be changed. And how many people are
> going to look at the Rawhide description when updating to F13?

I was referring to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_use_PreUpgrade
but I have updated the project page to add the same note as well.  The
package description is only updated in Rawhide for the next release.  It
doesn't make much sense to update a package just for a description
clarification.  If any updates are pushed for other reasons, the updated
description can go along with it.

Rahul