Re: Resizing virtual display on virtual machine

No joy.

I got the display hung when starting X.  Couldn't break out of it,
couldn't get a grub boot to boot single.  Reinstalled the VM and now
it's slow and will only do 800x600.

Probably something incredibly stupid I'm missing :)

--
Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution.
Let us not make it a blank paper by construction."

    --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, 1803

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
  -- Ed Howdershelt (Author)