Re: Problems with fetchmail

Yes, Oluwagbenga, sendmail is a good thing. I installed postfix because
I thought it should be easier and more safe (I'm used to it on freebsd).
Now I have switched back and it worked perfect as I wanted it. I'm not
used to sendmail in fedora, in freebsd it's more just out of the box. I
had to install sendmail-cf but then it was easy to configure and just do
"make" and restart it.

Thanks again from me.