Re: Who sees massive flickering?

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Tom Horsley <horsley1953@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:03:00 -0400
> Tom Horsley wrote:
>
>> (I'm pretty sure this is new with the move to fedora 13,
>> I don't think I saw it on fedora 12 - not that bad anyway).
>
> Yep. I just briefly booted back to fedora 12. Same hardware,
> but the image moves smoothly with no flickering when scrolling
> in firefox on f12.

For what it's worth, I'm experiencing similar behavior with the F13
client under VMware Workstation 7.1. Scrolling web pages in Firefox
causes flickering and flash content is played back at a slower rate
than on the old F8 client that I keep around for reference. Both
clients have the latest flash plug-in from Adobe.