Re: F13: Delay in screen refresh

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Marco Guazzone
<marco.guazzone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that there is a some kind of "delay" in the screen refresh.
> For instance, under VIM when I move the cursor (that is a black
> rectangle) under a character,  it takes between 1 and 4 secs before
> the character appears inside the cursor.
> I've experienced the same issue under OpenOffice and FireFox.
> This is really annoying. :(
>
> Under F12 no problem
>
> Does any other experienced this behaviour?
>
> My system is:
> * OS: F13 x86_64 - up-to-dated
> * WM: OpenBox
> * CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
> * GPU: Intel GM965/GL960
> * RAM: 2GB
>
> Thank you so much!

Hi!

It seems that this problem is only affecting me.

In the meanwhile I've noticed that this delay seems to be really X
dependent, since almost every applications exhibits it.
For instance, I've tried with:
* bash inside xterm (e.g., execute "ls" and then move up with Shift+PgUp)
* gvim

Please, can anyone help me?

Thank you very much!!

Cheers,