Re: ssh into kvm-clients

when i installed the guests the was one possible way in the 'advanced
options' with nat. the bridged one for eth0 and eth1 was disabled
(gray).
did i miss something or have to install something do be able to use
bridging? no matter for me if it's nat or bridge, at the end all
mashines should be in the same (open)vpn.