F13 install on lappy, comments

Greets all;

Imagine my surprise when I found the capability of setting local addresses
etc right in NM for a change, and it worked!  I didn't have to go hacking
about to make the new install work with my local network gateways etc.

A tip of the hat to the coders who finally made that part Just Work(TM).

Thank you for that.

However the package manager seems to be forgetting my password, its asking
me for a new copy every so often as it works, installing the rest of the
stuff I normally use.

Also, I have not found mc yet, where in the package manager menu's might
that be?

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene