Re: Rocket Fedora 13 media artwork

Initially, I didn't realize one could vote on it. Apparently only four people have voted, one of which is me. Maybe a VOTE HERE! tag would help. The artwork is very nice.

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Valent Turkovic wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Valent Turkovic
> <valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> http://fcoremix.wordpress.com/2010/05/26/rockets-artwork-for-fedora-13-media/
>>
>> I remixed some Fedora graphics to create new CD/DVD labels.
>>
>> Hope you enjoy them,
>> Cheers!
>
> No comments? Does it suck so bad?

No, you just overestimate the ping time taken by post->read->act->comment. If it
sucked you would get 20 posts by now telling you so. :-(

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
the machinations of the wicked."  - from Slashdot