Re: Live CD without a CD reader?

Timothy Murphy wrote:
> As a matter of interest, is there any way
> of running the Fedora-13 KDE Live CD
> from the ISO file, on a machine without a CD reader?

There are several virtualization packages which can do that, but
it'll be a guest, and not running natively. You'd still have to
boot something else, either another OS or the virtualizer,
depending on which kind of virtualizer you end up running.

What is the goal? If all you want is to take it out for a spin,
then something like KVM or qemu or bochs will do the job.
IME bochs is a little slow.

If what you want is really to run it, then I don't know how.
Perhaps there's a guru who knows how to do that.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.