Re: mirror, mirror

On Tue, 2010-05-25 at 09:03 -0700, Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
I just tried downloading the F13 iso.  When I went through the "mirrors"
redirector I got PNL, which came up with an HTTP error page.  Going to
kernel.org by hand, I got 300M of the f13 install iso and it hung.  Has
Fedora become wildly and unexpectedly popular and the mirrors are
getting hammered or is something else going on here?

Wolfgang,

"Hammered" is the right word. The Fedora world is now and will remain in a feeding frenzy for a few days following the official release.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL