Re: Linux vs. Vision Tek Radeon HD3650

Hello Michael,

On 25 May 2010 08:44, Michael Hennebry <hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A Vision Tek Radeon HD3650 is the only AGP card I can find locally.
> I've been looking at
> http://xorg.freedesktop.org/wiki/Projects/Drivers?action=show&redirect=VideoDrivers ,
> but I'm still not sure whether linux supports the card.
> I don't see anything with a remotely similar name.
> Does that mean that linux does not support any card remotely like it?

" 3D support for ATI cards (R600 and R700) via Radeon driver. In
  Fedora 13, 3D support for many ATI cards has moved out of
  experimental status and is enabled by default. 2D support for the
  latest generation (R800) is integrated as well in this
  release. Thanks to Red Hat's Dave Airlie and many others for
  involvement upstream and in Fedora."

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2010-May/002815.html

Hop that helps. ;)

--