Re: Question about this user list

Thanks guys, well i have a couple of questions, maybe im going to way for the official release of fedora goddard :D
thanks.

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 12:56 AM, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2010-05-21 at 14:18 -0500, David A. Paredes Rios wrote:
> fedora 13 release is in 4 days so the questions are going to be valid
> here :D

Quite probably, and certainly in a few days time.  ;-)

> im must asking because i wrote aquestion here but nothings answer
> me :(..

I saw a question from you a few days back, but questions about Fedora 13
RC3 were, and probably still are, more likely to get an answer on the
test list.  A lot of people on this list won't be using the pre-release
candidates, and faults need fixing before something leaves the testing
phase.  I don't use it, so I can't answer that query.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored.  I
read messages from the public lists.